Live in the Magical World of Harry Potter

Gwen Catalano, Staff Writer

Within the past year, a new sort of vacation site has emerged. This is not your average beach, trip to Disney or trip to various places in a city. This is a castle based on Harry Potter that you can actually go and live in for 4 days! For a mere £220, you get to go live in the Harry Potter castle. This castle is in Poland and is named Czocha. The creators of this amazing and stunning castle experience are Liveform and Rollespilsfabrikken.

Upon arriving, you will receive you own robe, study book and house tie. While you can’t keep these items, you are offered to purchase the robe and tie as souvenirs. The price stated in the previous paragraph includes food and housing.

In traditional Harry Potter you would be sorted into one of four houses (Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw or Slytherin). Unlike the traditional movie/series, at the castle of Czocha, you will be sorted into one of five houses (Durentius, Libussa, Molin, Faust or Sendivogius). Students attending the school will learn things based on their carreer path. Career path choices would be an Auror, Curse Breaker, Healer, Magizoologist, and the Unspeakable. While attending, there are three grade levels (Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors.)   

You are still eligible to sign up for this incredible experience, which is in April 2015. The last time this Role Play opened up, there was a mere 190 participants from 11 different countries. There is  a limit of 180 participants the next opening.

While in the castle, you have the opportunity to no only be a student, but also a teacher, janitor or a ghost. In the castle, there are many mysteries to unlock, just like in the movies.

Another thing to mention to all Harry Potter fans is that J. K. Rowling, the author of the Harry Potter series is continuing to post mini stories related to Harry Potter, including the introduction of new characters. So, make sure to follow her around and keep checking to see if she posts anything new she has to add to the wonderful story of Harry Potter.