Weedsport’s Biggest App Games

Weedsports Biggest App Games

Eric Lin, Staff Writer

Clash Of Clans is a freemium mobile MMO strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. Clash of Clans tasks players to build their own village using the resources gained from attacking other players through the game’s fighting features. The main resources are gold, elixir and dark elixir. Each of them could be used to upgrade your building or upgrading your troops. Players can create clans with groups of up to 50 people who can then clash in Clan Wars together, donate and receive troops, and strategize with each other.

Clash Royale is a mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell. The gameplay style is consist of collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arena. In Clash Royale, players are ranked by their level, trophies, and the arena they are in. The maximum level is thirteen, and there are ten arenas in total in the game. A player wins a battle by destroying more towers than the opponent, or by destroying the opponent’s “King’s Tower,” which grants an automatic three “crown” victory. At the start of each game, both players are given a “hand” of four cards from a “deck” of eight cards created beforehand by the player. Cards can be used to attack and defend.

I have played both of these games before and they are both really exciting to play during your free time. Let’s hear what some Weedsport students thinks about this game:

“Clash Royale is fun but it ticks me off a lot.”- Doug Bunce

“Pretty fun. It is addictive.” -Dylan Langdon

“It’s pretty fun. It’s well balanced because of how every card they created is well made, and how each one does not overpower one another.” – Kyle Walker

“Fun and addictive game. Also makes me rage. I punched my bedroom door.” -Collin Fipps

“Well developed app games and the design was impressive. The game makes me rage quit also. Mostly on Clash Royale.”- Myself