Big Brother 20 Week 3 Nominations

Big Brother 20 Week 3 Nominations

Chris Chalker, Student Life Editor

Week Three of Big Brother 20 has kicked off and the house was left in an intriguing spot following the eviction of Chris William’s on Thursday, leaving just 14 houseguests left in the house to battle for the $500,000 prize. Thursday’s live eviction episode also saw the drowning of a new Head of Household, that being Scottie Salton, who plans to even the house out after things have been severely unbalanced with votes and allegiances in the previous two weeks, which resulted in Scottie’s good friend, Steve Arienta, to be blindsided and evicted and caused Scottie’s side of the house, meaning things are not looking good for the Level Six alliance this week.

Scottie realized that Brett Robinson and Winston Hines, known to the house as “The Bros” because of their bromance, are both major threats that he needs to take out moving forward and he believes that doing so would be a major benefit to his game. Scottie sits down with everyone and asks them two questions: “Who did you vote to evict in Week 1?” (either Sam Bledsoe or Steve Arienta, the latter of which was evicted) and “Who do you feel is the biggest threat in the house?” (he doesn’t actually care what the answer to this is because he plans to play it off as if everyone said Brett and Winston were the two on their minds in order to justify their nominations). Through this process, Scottie tries to learn who voted out Steve and who has lied to him. Sam tells Scottie that Winston voted to keep her during Week 1, even though Scottie asked Winston just 25 minutes before the live eviction if he had voted to evict Steve and Winston told him that he had voted to keep Steve, meaning either way, Winston lied to one of them. Winston realizes that he didn’t get to Sam in time to tell her and realizes that he’s now in trouble and on Scottie’s radar, so he meets with Brett and tells him that they both might be in trouble. They both try to sway Scottie and convince him of a better target and that they voted to get rid of Sam and keep Steve, but to no avail. Tyler Crispen also hits a roadblock when trying to talk Scottie out of his nomination plan for the week by throwing Angie Lantry under the bus and trying to get Scottie to put her up. Scottie cleverley deduces that Angela Rummans, Kaycee Clark, Brett Robinson, Winston Hines, and Rachel Swindler are all on one side of the house and likely working together, but he misses Tyler being on that side as Tyler is playing both sides of the house.

Scottie nominated Brett Robinson and Winston Hines for eviction this week. “The Bros” may be splitting up this week if one of them is not able to win this Power of Veto competition.