Big Brother 20 Week 7 Nominations

Chris Chalker, Student Life Editor

With the jury phase just beginning and numbers dwindling, newly crowned Head of Household Haleigh Broucher is sure to shake things up for Tyler Crispen and the Level Six alliance. Broucher stirred up trouble last week as the first ever “BB Hacker” after winning the Hacker Competition and nominating Tyler.

To recap, last night during the live eviction episode Broucher and the rest of her housemates cast their votes to evict against Angie Lantry or Bayleigh Dayton, both of whom are Broucher’s allies and both were nominated by Angela Rummans, who was the Head of Household during Week 6. By a vote of 6-1, Dayton was evicted and became the first member of the Big Brother 20 jury and it seemed like Broucher and her remaining allies would quickly follow suit as they remained in the minority as they have for this entire game and were greatly outnumbered by the remnants of the Level Six alliance, as well as Sam Bledsoe and JC Mounduix, but despite the odds, Broucher won Head of Household after beating Mounduix for the title. Haleigh gave live feed viewers insight as to who she was targeting, that being, if course, Tyler Crispen, whom she failed to keep on the block during Week 6. Her plan is to backdoor Tyler by nominating two pawns and winning the Power of Veto, but there are several ways to thwart this attempt, most notably being Crispen’s Power App, “The Cloud”. Haleigh seemed to flip between a few options as potential nominees after talking to Angie Lantry and Scottie Salton.

Haleigh has since nominated Kaycee Clark and Angela Rummans for eviction. Two members of Level Six may sit on the block now, but there is still a Hacker Competition and the Power of Veto Competition in play this week. Level Six plans to win the hacker competition and take a shot at one of Haleigh’s allies, probably Angie Lantry since she has a very poor chance of winning the Power of Veto. Will Broucher succeed in taking out Crispen by the end of the week or will she lose yet another ally? Stay tuned for results on the Hacker Competition soon.