Big Brother 20 Week 12 Eviction

Chris Chalker, Student Life Editor

It is Day 91 inside the Big Brother house and only five houseguests remain in the battle for half a million dollars and after tonight, only four houseguests will be in the house. To recap what has happened in the house recently, a Double Eviction occurred on Day 86. The first round saw Haleigh Broucher evicted by a unanimous vote to evict or 4-0. Following her eviction, the houseguests competed in the “Buffering” Head of Household Competition, which Tyler Crispen emerged victorious from. Tyler then nominated Sam Bledsoe and JC Mounduix for eviction. Angela Rummans won the Power of Veto and she used the Power of Veto to save JC from eviction. Tyler then chose to nominate Brett Robinson as the replacement nominee for eviction and the houseguests evicted him by a unanimous 3-0 vote. With Brett gone, the Final 5 houseguests, minus Tyler as the outgoing Head of Household, were slated to compete in the “BB Flix and Chill” Head of Household Competition. Angela Rummans managed to win it by one point, securing her spot in the Final 4 and her safety in this shortened week. Angela chose to nominate Sam Bledsoe and JC Mounduix for eviction with Sam as the target for the week. With Level Six in power again, JC and Sam on the block, and a Power of Veto Competition on the horizon, who will win the Power of Veto, will they use it to shake things up by saving either JC or Sam from eviction, and who will be evicted?

Power of Veto Competition- “Your Maze Are Numbered”

Now that the houseguests have been informed of the surprise eviction, it’s time to see what happened at the Power of Veto Competition and the Veto Ceremony. Since the headcount is now down to five houseguests, everyone will be participating in the Veto Competition.

In this competition, the houseguests are tasked with navigating through a maze to find three different stations: one is a wizard, one is a group of witches, and one is a pack of wolves. Houseguests must find all three in a specific sequential order and then pull a sword out of a fake rock. Whoever gets to all three stations and then pulls the sword out in the shortest amount of time will win the Power of Veto.

Kaycee Clark locked in with a time of five minutes and 46 seconds.

Sam Bledsoe timed out and with 30 minutes.

Tyler Crispen locked in with a time of six minutes and 29 seconds

Angela Rummans locked in with a time of 10 minutes and 50 seconds.

JC Mounduix locked in with a time of 11 minutes and nine seconds.

Kaycee has won the Power of Veto, making it her fourth Veto win!

Veto Ceremony

Kaycee has decided not to use the Power of Veto, meaning that either Sam Bledsoe or JC Mounduix will be evicted from the Big Brother house.

Vote and Eviction

The voting went as follows: as always, neither nominee is allowed to vote and neither is the Head of Household, who is only eligible to vote in the event of a tie. One at a time, the houseguests will go to the Diary Room and cast their votes to evict between nominees Sam Bledsoe and JC Mounduix. Whoever receives the most votes will be evicted from the Big Brother house.

Kaycee Clark has voted to evict Sam Bledsoe.

Tyler Crispen has voted to evict Sam Bledsoe.

By a vote of 2-0, Sam Bledsoe has been evicted from the Big Brother house, placing 5th and becoming the seventh member of the jury that will decide who wins the game on finale night.

Head of Household Competition- “What The Bleep?”

Following Sam’s eviction, the remaining houseguests, minus Angela as the outgoing Head of Household, compete in the next Head of Household Competition, called “What The Bleep?”. In this competition, houseguests are tasked with figuring out what the bleeped out word or phrase is in various speeches and house meetings that occurred. Houseguests must determine whether the potential answer given by host Julie Chen is correct or not by locking in either “true” or “false”.

Question 1: Tyler and JC each get a point.

Question 2: JC earns a point and is now in the lead.

Question 3: No one gets a point.

Question 4: Everyone gets a point.

Question 5: Everyone gets a point.

Question 6: Tyler and JC each get a point.

Question 7: Kaycee gets a point. Since this is the last question however and JC is ahead, he is the new Head of Household!

Who will JC nominate for eviction? Who will win the Power of Veto? And who will be evicted? Stay tuned for those answers.