Spruce Up Your Senior Photos

Madison Patchin, Staff Writer

Senior year comes with a lot of responsibilities, one of those being senior pictures! Most students take their senior pictures in the fall to get them all set and done, but why limit yourself to just fall pictures? There are plenty of other great places and ideas to try during other seasons! It may be cold, but Winter is a great opportunity to get in some great pictures. Spring is just as great too, with all of the blooming flowers and trees to make for great scenery.  Here are some ideas to make you senior pictures really stand out and be versatile!

Winter Picture Ideas:

• Pictures at a Christmas tree farm
  • “Cozying” up by a fire
  • Some nighttime pictures surrounded by strings of red and green Christmas lights
  • If you can ice skate, that makes for a great winter senior picture while you show off your skills
  • Show off your craftiness with pictures of you baking cookies o making a gingerbread house
  • A nice picture of you decorating the Christmas tree
  • Winter sport pictures add a different approach to your winter photos

Spring Picture Ideas:

• Fields of blooming flowers make for great pictures
  • Go back to your childhood days and take some Easter egg hunting pictures!
  • Walks through a lane of blooming trees
  • If you participate in any spring sports, don’t forget to get in some action shots out on the field
  • Going to a pond or any other small body of water is always an option! Why not get some pictures of you splashing around in the water?

By the time summer rolls around, you are just about ready to graduate, so make sure you get in all of the senior pictures you want before summer begins and you start the next chapter of your life!