The Johnny Green

Weedsport’s Big Brother 1 Week 3 Player Rankings

Back to Article
Back to Article

Chris Chalker, Managing Editor

Pandora’s Box has shaken up the game and we saw a big shift in power from someone the houseguests had undermined early on in Week 1. With a new HOH and an upcoming Double Eviction, let’s take a look at how the houseguest’s stack up this round of the game. Players are ranked from the best position in the game to the worst.

Matt Delmar

Our top spot goes to Matt, who went from being unanimously evicted in Week 1 to being brought back through Pandora’s Box, to winning Head of Household against all odds and has control of the week. Matt put himself in a good stance after his return despite the odds not being in his favor. His return and rise to power marks a start of improved gameplay from Matt, but his “top dog” status will likely be outshadowed after this week. Matt has done a good job of strategically positioning himself by realigning with Andy, making a small alliance with Andy, and gaining power. His deal with Nick will prove useful now that Nick won the Power of Veto and it will ensure that one of Matt’s target’s is sent home. Matt can likely sit back these next few rounds and not touch the block, so I would expect Matt to be safe regardless of who wins HOH in the second half of the double eviction.

Nick Blowers

Nick is our runner-up this round because he secured the nominations this week by winning the Power of Veto and in doing so secured another ally in Matt, making his return to the game beneficial to Nick. Nick only loses to Matt because of Matt’s control over the Week, but ultimately, Nick will work with Corbin to control this round due to Jaden’s power to nullify a vote, so he has control over that. Nick should be safe in the second round of the double eviction.

Andrew Sayles

I struggled with where to place Andy this round because while he isn’t playing great, he also isn’t playing bad. He laid low this week and avoided the block. He’s in good standing with Matt and Nick and only a few people see him as a threat, but his name is being thrown out as a target moving forward, so while his path may be clear as of now, I would expect Jaden to nullify his vote in the Week 3 eviction and I would also expect things to be a bit rough for Andy going forward. If he doesn’t find power, expect him to hit the block soon.

Mr. Corbin

Mr. Corbin is a high roller this season and is playing well. He’s laying low but he hasn’t done a great job this week as Matt returned to the game and Mr. Corbin didn’t do much to help his stance with the player he assisted in blindsiding during the first week. To make matters worse, his name is being thrown out as a target, so he may go up soon if he doesn’t win power and fix his stance in the game.

Jaden Spencer

This is the third time that Jaden is on the block and the third time in a row at that. He will likely be saved this week, but this is more due to his opening of the second Pandora’s Box than anything else. Jaden has played well, but with the departure of Mrs. Weston in the last round and the probable loss of Noah in this round, it seems like Jaden will have a very tough time moving forward and he could be in danger during the Double Eviction.

Julianna Buchmann

Julianna seems to be losing her allies left and right. Last week, Mrs. Weston was evicted and this week, Julianna survived the nomination ceremon and the Veto ceremony, but it appears as though her ride-or-die Noah will be voted out and sent packing in the first round of the Double Eviction. Julianna could be a target just for being an outsider and she hasn’t done much to improve her position, but she still seems to have solid relationships with the other houseguests, so she may just survive the Double Eviction.

Noah Hickok

Noah is in our last spot this round for his gameplay. While he has a good social game, it isn’t enough to keep him from avoiding the block this round and people realize that he’s a threat moving forward. After narrowly losing HOH this round, Noah found himself sitting next to Jaden, one of his only remaining allies, and when he lost the Power of Veto, his chances of staying were slim, but now with Jaden nullifying a vote, it seems almost certain that Jaden will be staying and Noah will be heading home in the first round of the Double Eviction. If Noah manages to survive, I would expect him to be a target in the second half of the double eviction.

About the Writer
Chris Chalker, Managing Editor

With a passion for writing and some great new experiences under his belt, Chris Chalker is ready to take on his senior year with The Johnny Green, transitioning...

• Weedsport’s Big Brother 1 Week 3 Player Rankings

Opinion/Editorial

Weedsport’s Big Brother 1 Pre-Double Eviction Player Rankings

Opinion/Editorial

Weedsport’s Big Brother 1 Week 2 Player Rankings

Opinion/Editorial

Weedsport Big Brother 1 Week 1 Player Rankings

Opinion/Editorial

Anxiety: The Torment of Our Generation

Opinion/Editorial

From a Tiger to a Warrior: Weedsport Student Returns from Oklahoma

Opinion/Editorial

What Influences Our Decisions?

Opinion/Editorial

A Personal Look at the Immigration Debate

Opinion/Editorial

Don’t Want to Pay for the XS? The iPhone XR is a Great Option

Opinion/Editorial

It’s Your Vote: Use it Wisely

Opinion/Editorial

Why Are iPhones so Expensive?

The student news site of Weedsport CSD